Garage Door Installation
Do you need garage door installation within the Aurora area? A well-built garage door provides your household safety and security. A-Team Garage Door Repair has you covered. We can begin the process by allowing our technicians to apply measurements. For the sake of accuracy, we can also show you samples and consult on what garage door works best for you.
There are plenty of reasons you might want to consider a garage door installation. If a garage door starts to break down, it presents a dangerous environment since parts can fly across the room. A garage door in good working condition also means it has a longer life cycle. If your garage door no longer works properly, it causes problems. Not only can you not open and close your door, but you also risk potential injury. With our professional services, you can maximize your safety and security with a new installation.
You also don’t need to install a new opener if you install a new door. Once we inspect your garage door, we can repair or replace individual gears. Below are the mechanical parts of garage doors, each with a description of what purpose they serve:
- Garage door springs (counterbalances weight and holds the cables together)
- Tracks (the garage door needs to run across the track during movement)
- Garage door cables (attached to the springs, these raise and lower the weight of the door)
- Garage Door rollers (these wheels run across the metal tracks of your garage door)
- Garage door panels (when put together, panels make up the entire door)
With our extensive knowledge and technical expertise, we can provide installation for each of these parts. Whether you need a new spring system, tracks, set of cables, or rollers, you can rely on us. We can also remove your old door during the installation, so you don’t have to worry.
The Type of Garage Doors We Work With
A-Team Garage Door Repair mainly works with steel garage doors, but we can also do glass garage doors if necessary. In particular, steel garage doors provide several benefits to homeowners. Here are a few reasons you should consider using steel as your main type of material for a garage door:
- Durability: Compared to aluminum and wood, steel is much stronger and resistant to potential damage. It can survive harsh weather conditions such as storms.
- Low Maintenance: Steel only needs to be washed and cleaned a few times each year. By comparison, wood often cracks, while aluminum can rust.
- Cost-Effective: Since a steel garage door is typically insulated, you can lower your energy bill costs. Your heating and cooling system doesn’t need to work too hard.
- Increases Home Value: Due to the high desirability of steel garage doors, simply having one increases your property value.
Whether you prefer steel or glass, you provide installation through our partnerships with several high-grade manufacturers. We work with the following bands:
Amarr carries almost 70 years of experience under its belt. If you prioritize eco-friendliness in your garage door, Amarr has you covered with recyclable materials. Amarr also reduces your energy costs with its insulation.
Clopay offers more than 50 years of garage door expertise. They are a customizable brand, which means your built-in order matches any specific designs you want. Clopay offers highly technical craftsmanship for you to appreciate.
Wayne Dalton is another brand with over 50 years of experience. They mainly focus on insulation as a major benefit, with a high overall r-value. Wayne Dalton uses high-quality materials, which give you extra strength and durability for your garage door.
What is Insulation (in Garage Doors)?
Insulation refers to heat regulation within your household; for example, it prevents cold air from getting inside while keeping the hot air inside. Garage door insulation is a key factor in determining the comfort of your home. As a result, insulated garage doors provide several more benefits than an uninsulated garage door:
- Significantly reduces energy bills
- Keeps your household temperature the way it should be
- Removes buildup of moisture and condensation
- Gets rid of potentially harmful contaminants and pollens
- Reduces your overall carbon footprint
We should also mention the importance of r-value in our products. R-value is a grade on a product’s heat resistance. Once we install a brand-new garage door, we seek to raise the r-value of your household. It guarantees a good level of insulation.
Styles of Garage Doors
You can choose multiple styles for your garage doors. One of the most popular is the traditional style, which offers a clean, modernized look for your home. If you want to go for an old-school appearance, you can try a carriage garage door instead. Rather than using steel like traditional models, a carriage is typically made of wooden materials.
We can also give you add-ons for your garage door. For example, if you want more natural sunlight, we can add windows. There is also decorative hardware to consider. Whether you want accents for aesthetic appeal or curb handles to open your door manually, we can apply these accessories to make your garage stand out.
Why Choose A-Team Garage Door Repair?
When you need garage door installation within the Aurora area, turn to A-Team Garage Door Repair. Our technicians carry over ten years of experience; they are knowledgeable, licensed, and certified to solve any problems with your garage door. We only work with high-quality brands, which gives us the edge over local competitors.
We pride ourselves on customer service. Since we use upfront pricing, there are no hidden fees – the price you see is the price you pay. A warranty backs our service, so let us know if we need to repair or replace anything. We have a fast turnaround time of one-to-three days, so expect quick service. As a bonus, A-Team Garage Door Repair can remove your entire door free of charge. Once we finish, we leave the property unspotted and unstained.